Sunday, May 08, 2005

Syria is a threat to the US says Bush

'Bush extended a ban on Thursday on certain U.S. imports to Syria and other sanctions imposed last May. He said the Arab country was a threat to the United States.' I still can't figure how what kind of threat we are to the US. I thought North Korea was more of threat ..Well we don't have the economy, the arms or the power to be a threat ..come on Bush ...this is tooooooo much, You're giving people like me a superpower status all of a sudden !

4 comments:

Nisrin said...

It is easier to push Syria around than North Korea

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more Nisrin.

Catherine said...

yeah I could hardly beleive it when read what Bush sais..So stupid!!!
I don't know if I should cry or laugh or scream..all of it I guess! And these are the pepole of the most powerull nation today!!

Anonymous said...

It was such a stupid move yeah Catherine, by the way I'm sory when I visited your blog I wrote Christine instead of Catherine...just a slip of tongue ...:( thank you for visiting here .